$315.00 | 1.5 Hours | 4:00pm
Adults: $315.00 per adult
Children (Ages 3 to 9): $195.00 per child
About the Tour
A Krabloonik Dog Sled Ride is an exciting journey through the pristine Snowmass backcountry for over an hour. Each sled, which can carry two adults and a small child, is pulled by 8-10 Alaskan Husky sled dogs and are guided by an experienced musher. Our dogs are born and bred to run and they love the thrill of the run just as much as you will. Whether sunny or snowing, you will experience an Aspen/Snowmass wilderness adventure as never before.
Twilight tours are over an hour long depending on snow conditions and include a light meal in the backcountry. Half way through we’ll stop and have a campfire to spend some time eating and petting the dogs while they have a short break.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes before ride time.
Our address is 4250 Divide Road, Snowmass Village CO. Follow Divide Road to the top of the road, it may appear to dead-end, keep going as the road drops down, and hooks to the right. Keep going until the road dead ends right in our parking lot. Come down the stairs and into the restaurant.
Terms & Conditions
• There is a limit of 2 adults and 1 child per sled and a combined weight of 415 lbs.
• Package prices do not include alcohol or gratuity.
• High season is in effect from December 20th thru January 8th.
• Please call with any special needs requests.
• Children under 3 years old are not permitted on the ride.
• Participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• To ensure guest safety, all riders must view a short video before departure and sign applicable waivers.
• To confirm or hold a reservation a 100% advance deposit MAY be required.
• During the high season all cancellations must be made at least 72 hours in advance; 48 hours in advance during the remainder of the season. No refunds will be made for cancellations made under the expected time frame.
• Due to safety concerns, pregnant women are not allowed to dog sled.
• Guests with back, neck or other injuries are not permitted on the ride