- Winter Season
- Children (Ages 3-9)
Explore the Snowmass Backcountry by Sled
A Krabloonik Dog Sled Ride is an exciting journey through the pristine Snowmass backcountry. Each sled, which can carry two adults and a small child, is pulled by 8-10 Alaskan Husky sled dogs and are guided by an experienced musher. Our dogs are born and bred to run and they love the thrill of the run just as much as you will. Whether sunny or snowing, you will experience an Aspen/Snowmass wilderness adventure as never before.
Twilight tours are 45 minutes – 1 hour long depending on snow conditions. Join us after your ride to warm up at our campfire outside of the restaurant for some hot chocolate or cider.
Twilight ride guests
Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your ride time. Arrivals 20 minutes or more after ride departure is considered a “no show” and will be charged in full. Sleds do run on schedule and cannot guarantee a wait time.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes before ride time.
Our address is 4250 Divide Road, Snowmass Village CO. Follow Divide Road to the top of the road, it may appear to dead-end, keep going as the road drops down, and hooks to the right. Keep going until the road dead ends right in our parking lot.
- You can drive directly to us if you have a car.
- You can take a bus from Aspen to the Snowmass Village Mall area and then take a taxi from the Mall to us; we are located about a mile from Snowmass Village.
- You can take a taxi from Aspen directly to us. Many of the hotels offer transportation so please contact your concierge to see if they do offer transportation.
- High Mountain Taxi: 970-925-8294
- Smiddy Limousine and Car Service: 1-970-925-7505 or 1-888-925-7505
Terms & Conditions
- There is a limit of 2 adults and 1 child (ages 3-9) per sled and a combined weight of 415 lbs.
- For safety precautions the following guests are not permitted on the ride:- Children under 3 years old- Guests who are pregnant- Guests with back, neck or other injuries
- Participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
- To ensure guest safety, all riders must view a short video before departure and sign applicable waivers.
- Please call with any special needs requests.
- Prices do not include alcohol or gratuity.
- Cancellation Policy:High Season (December 15th – January 9th)Full payment is taken at time of booking with a 14-day cancellation policy to be refunded.Cancellations under the expected time frame will be charged in full.Regular Season (January 10th – end of season/April)A credit card will be required to confirm reservations and will be charged the week of the reservation date with a 72-hour cancellation policy to be refunded. Cancellations under the expected time frame will be charged in full.