Watch and learn how our sled dogs train for the upcoming winter season as our guides explain the training as we wind through the beautiful mountains of snowmass.
Adult (18 and up): $50
Child (17 and under): $30
About the Tour
Krabloonik offers a behind the scenes look into the world of dog sledding. You and your guests will enjoy the pristine mountains of snowmass while being pulled in a motorized machine by a team of Alaskan huskies. Watch and learn how our sled dogs train for the upcoming winter season as our guides explain the training as we wind through the beautiful mountains of snowmass. Once you return to the kennel you will meet our Huskies and learn about the science of keeping happy healthy working dogs, you will also meet and help with our training and socialization of our puppies. This is a one of a kind adventure for everyone.
Price includes ATV dog safari ride and a kennel tour.
Our address is 4250 Divide Road, Snowmass Village CO. Follow Divide Road to the top of the road, it may appear to dead-end, keep going as the road drops down, and hooks to the right. Keep going until the road dead ends right in our parking lot. Come down the stairs and into the restaurant.
• There is a limit of 5 adults per ATV.
• Package prices do not include alcohol or gratuity.
• These rides will be in effect until sled season begins around mid December.
• Please call with any special needs requests.
• Participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• To ensure guest safety, all riders must view a short video before departure and sign applicable waivers.
• To confirm or hold a reservation a 100% advance deposit MAY be required.
• During the high season all cancellations must be made within 72 hours in advance. 48 hours in advance during the remainder of the season. No refunds will be made for cancellations made under the expected time frame.
• Due to safety concerns, pregnant women are not allowed to dog sled.
• Guests with back, neck or other injuries are not permitted on the ride